February 16, 2018
Nike, Adidas – these names are no surprise when it comes to the top selling sneaker companies every year, but there are a few sneakers you might be surprised made the list. Matt Powell, a Senior Industry Advisor in sports at market research company NPD Group released the list of top selling sneakers for last year, and some of the sneakers in the top spots might not be the ones you would expect. Check out the top sneakers of 2017 and some laces that can take them to the next level.
10. Coming in at number ten is the Air Jordan 6. Keep the look classic with Black Laces.
9. Number nine is the Air Jordan 11. Create your own custom look with a pair of Rope Laces.
8. Add some color to the Adidas Tubular Shadow, at number eight, with Infrapink/Black Rope Laces.
7. Bring an unexpected look to the Air Jordan 13, number seven on the list, with Luxury Leather Laces.
6. The Air Jordan 4 ranks at number six. Create a monochrome look with matching Shoe Laces.
5. In the number five spot is the Nike Revolution 3. Stand out with a pair of Reflective Flat Laces.
4. The Adidas Superstar comes in at number four. Some Japanese Katakana Shoe Laces would put a new twist on a classic.
3. The Nike Air Huarache is number three. Enhance the futuristic look with Reflective Flat Laces 2.0.
2. Freshen up a pair of well-worn Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Low, the second highest selling sneaker, with a clean pair of White Shoe Laces.
1. The Nike Tanjun is the highest selling shoe of 2017. Add some color and texture with Multi-Color Rope laces.